Starting place Titlis
The Titlis is an extraordinary paragliding mountain with many (cross-country) possibilities! The mountain is mainly visited by alpine paraglider pilots.
What awaits you:
- a 15-20 minute walk from Rotairstation towards the Titlis summit
- High flights to Engelberg with over 2000 m difference in altitude
- small distances in the Engelberger valley of 20 km (caution ropes)
- fantastic alpine destinations like Grassenbiwak, Sustenhorn etc. in the south for experts.
- only the north & northwest wind is suitable
The launch site is located on a glacier, is not groomed and off the marked slope. You have to pay attention to the crevasses and you are on your own responsibility outside the marked and open slope. Due to the exposed nature of the Titlis, there is usually more wind than desired.